2013 TBR Pile Challenge

Goal: 12
  1. Death at Gallows Green (Victorian/Edwardian #2) by Robin Paige
  2. The Hanover Square Affair (Captain Lacey #1) by Ashley Gardner
  3. The Last Kashmiri Rose (Joe Sandilands #1) by Barbara Cleverly
  4. Skinner's Round (Bob Skinner #4) by Quintin Jardine
  5. Silent in the Grave (Lady Julia Grey #1) by Deanna Raybourn
  6. Orange County Noir edited by Gary Phillips
  7. The House on Tradd Street (Tradd Street #1) by Karen White
  8. A Small Death in Lisbon by Robert Wilson
  9. Watchers of Time (Ian Rutledge #5) by Charles Todd
  10. City of Dragons (Miranda Corbie #1) by Kelli Stanley
  11. East of the Sun by Julia Gregson
  12. Painted Women (Warbonnet #2) by Robert Kresge
Alternates:
  1. Guilt by Association (Rachel Knight #1) by Marcia Clark
  2. Bruno, Chief of Police (Bruno, Chief of Police #1) by Martin Walker

4 comments:

Roof Beam Reader said...

Interesting list! I don't think I've heard of a single book ...which just means I'm looking forward all the more to your reviews, so I can see what they're about and what you think of them. Maybe more titles will end up on my "to read list" (oh no!). Glad you're in! :D

Too Fond said...

Once you read one of the Lady Julia Gray novels, you won't be able to stop. It's a completely addictive series!

Anonymous said...

I read the House on Tradd Street. It was a good book.

TracyK said...

Interesting list. Several on here I would like to read also. I am planning to sign up for this challenge.

Post a Comment