- Blue:
- Town in a Blueberry Jam (Candy Holliday #1) by B.B. Haywood
- Red:
- Death Wears a Red Hat (Father Koesler #2) by William X Kienzle
- Yellow:
- The Golden Years (O'Malley Family #7) by Andrew M. Greeley
- Green:
- Evan Help Us (Constable Evans #2) by Rhys Bowen
- Brown:
- The Comforts of a Muddy Saturday (Isabel Dalhousie #5) by Alexander McCall Smith
- Black:
- Black Out (Inspector Troy #1) by John Lawton
- White:
- Black Girl, White Girl (Inspector Henry Tibbett #19) by Patricia Moyes
- (any color):
- Twice in a Blue Moon (Inspector Henry Tibbett #20) by Patricia Moyes
- Murder in Burnt Orange (Hilda Johansson #7) by Jeanne M. Dams
- (word that implies color):
- Rainbow Valley (Anne Shirley #7) by L.M. Montgomery
2016 Color Coded Reading Challenge
I'm in! Goal: 9
- Accomplished!

1 comment:
Hi, I am doing this challenge too. I've done it several years now and always love his one.
I'm hosting a challenge this year as well. My first time hosting. Please check it out and let me know of you are interested:
http://jannghi.blogspot.com/2015/10/literary-loners-reading-challenge-2016.html
Thanks you
Post a Comment