- The Double Wedding Ring (Someday Quilts #5) by Clare O'Donohue
- The Golden Years (O'Malley Family #7) by Andrew Greeley
- Sister's Choice (Patchwork Circle #2) by Judith Pella
- Murder in Burnt Orange (Hilda Johansson #7) by Jeanne M. Dams
- Leaden Skies (Silver Rush Mystery #3) by Ann Parker
- Mercury's Rise (Silver Rush Mystery #4) by Ann Parker
- Final Cut (Charlie Salter #8) by Eric Wright
- Poison to Purge Melancholy (Pat Montella #3) by Elena Santangelo
- A Hard Bargain (Laura Di Palma #3) by Lia Matera
- Face Value (Laura Di Palma #4) by Lia Matera
- The Serpent Pool (Lake District #4) by Martin Edwards
- The Hanging Wood (Lake District #5) by Martin Edwards
- Quilt by Association (Harriet Truman/Loose Threads #4) by Arlene Sachitano
- The Coconut Killings (Inspector Henry Tibbett #14) by Patricia Moyes
- Angel Death (Inspector Henry Tibbett #16) by Patricia Moyes
- A Six-Letter Word for Death (Inspector Henry Tibbett #17) by Patricia Moyes
- Night Ferry to Death (Inspector Henry Tibbett #18) by Patricia Moyes
- Memory Book (Miranda Corbie #0) by Kelli Stanley
- Cold Call (Iris Thorne #1) by Dianne Pugh
- Aunt Bessie Assumes (Isle of Man Cozy Mystery #1) by Diana Xarissa
- A Fearsome Doubt (Ian Rutledge #6) by Charles Todd
- The Leper Ship (Richard Mariner #3) by Peter Tonkin
- The Bomb Ship (Richard Mariner #4) by Peter Tonkin
- The Glass House (Captain Lacey #3) by Ashley Gardner
- The Gentleman's Walking Stick (Captain Lacey #6.5) by Ashley Gardner
- The Sudbury School Murders (Captain Lacey #4) by Ashley Gardner
- The Necklace Affair (Captain Lacey #4.5) by Ashley Gardner
- Body in Berkeley Square (Captain Lacey #5) by Ashley Gardner
- A Covent Garden Mystery (Captain Lacey #6) by Ashley Gardner
2016 Read the Books You Buy
I'm in! Goal: Moderately Successful - read 40-60% of books purchased since June 2015 - Accomplished!

2 comments:
Thanks for joining in with this challenge and you look like you are organised, I hope for about this level too, gotta be realistic! Do I spy another Andrew Greeley reader here? I've read some of the O'Malleys but not all of them. I also must check out The Double Wedding Ring by Clare O'D, I like books that include something with quilting in a story.
Hope you will make your 40% ish goal by end of year. I have same and I hope to make a big effort in the last months of the year!!
Post a Comment