2017 Follow the Clues

I'm in! Goal: Infraction (6)- Accomplished!
Chain of Evidence:
Death at Glamis Castle (Ardleigh / Sheridan #9) by Robin Paige
Clue = royal dwelling (castle/palace)
The Canterbury Papers (Alais Capet #1) by Judith Koll Healey
Clue = secret child
Death on Nantucket (Merry Folger #5) by Francine Mathews
Clue = secret parent
Daughter of Deceit (Family Tree #3) by Patricia Sprinkle
Clue = stolen heirlooms
Death at Blenheim Palace (Ardleigh/Sheridan #11) by Robin Paige
Clue = royal dwelling (castle/palace)
Rebel Princess (Alais Capet #2) by Judith Koll Healey

2 comments:

Jamie Ghione said...

Hi, I'm thinking about doing this one too. Sounds a little complicated, but could be fun.

BTW, I'm offering my challenge again next year in case you're interested:
http://jannghi.blogspot.com/2016/10/literary-loners-reading-challenge-2017.html

And I'm doing three new ones as well:
http://jannghi.blogspot.com/2016/10/memoir-bingo-reading-challenge-2017.html
http://jannghi.blogspot.com/2016/10/epistolary-reading-challenge-2017.html
http://jannghi.blogspot.com/2016/10/humor-reading-challenge-2017.html

Bev Hankins said...

Welcome to the Challenge! So glad you'll be investigating with us.

Post a Comment