- A Thread of Truth (Cobbled Court Quilts #2) by Marie Bostwick
- In Like Flynn (Mollly Murphy #4) by Rhys Bowen
- Christmas at the Beach (Ten Beach Road #2.5) by Wendy Wax
- Vow of Evil (Sister Joan #11) by Veronica Black
- Shakespeare's Trollop (Lily Bard #4) by Charlaine Harris
- Mourning Tide (Seychelle Sullivan #5) by Christine Kling
- Cake on a Hot Tin Roof (Piece of Cake #2) by Jacklyn Brady
- Shark Island (Wiki Coffin #2) by Joan Druett
- Ex-Libris by Ross King
- Enough About Love by Herve Le Tellier
- Compelling Evidence (Paul Madriani #1) by Steve Martini
- The Riders by Tim Winton
- Vineyard Enigma (Martha's Vineyard #13) by Philip R. Craig
- Town in a Wild Moose Chase (Candy Holliday #3) by B.B. Haywood
- Arsenic and Old Cake (Piece of Cake #3) by Jacklyn Brady
- Solomon's Oak by Jo-Ann Mapson
- Letters from Home by Kristina McMorris
- Miss Julia Hits the Road (Miss Julia #4) by Ann B. Ross
- The Killings at Badger's Drift (Inspector Barnaby #1) by Caroline Graham
- Sweet Revenge (Lady Arianna #1) by Andrea Penrose
- Face Down Before Rebel Hooves (Susanna, Lady Appleton #6) by Kathy Lynn Emerson
- Dying in the Wool (Kate Shackleton #1) by Frances Brody
- A Hole in Juan (Amanda Pepper #13) by Gillian Roberts
- The McCone Files (Sharon McCone #15.5) by Marcia Muller
- The Doublet Affair (Ursula Blanchard #2) by Fiona Buckley
- The Damascened Blade (Joe Sandilands #3) by Barbara Cleverly
- What Gold Buys (Silver Rush #5) by Ann Parker
- Shakespeare's Counselor (Lily Bard #5) by Charlaine Harris
- All Shall Be Well (Duncan Kincaid / Gemma James #2) by Deborah Crombie
- Between Heaven and Texas (Cobbled Court Quilts #0) by Marie Bostwick
- A Perfect Square (Shipshewana Amish Quilt mystery #2) by Vanetta Chapman
- The Dungeon House (Lake District #7) by Martin Edwards
- Four White Roses by Judy Ann Davis
- The Smuggler Wore Silk (Spy in the Ton #1) by Alyssa Alexander
- Sinister Sprinkles (Donut Shop Mystery #3) by Jessica Beck
- Stick a Fork in It (Poppy Markham: Culinary Cop #2) by Robin Allen
- The Palace Tiger (Joe Sandilands #4) by Barbara Cleverly
- Death of a Dancer (Dassas Cormier #3) by S.H. Baker
- Run Afoul (Wiki Coffin #3) by Joan Druett
- The Colonel's Tale (Dassas Cormier #2) by S.H. Baker
- Scandal on Rincon Hill (Sarah Woolson #4) by Shirley Tallman
- The Orchid House by Lucinda Riley
- A Sound Among the Trees by Susan Meissner
- Disturbing the Dead (Rachel Goddard #2) by Sandra Parshall
- Bury the Lead (Andy Carpenter #3) by David Rosenfelt
- Queen's Ransom (Ursula Blanchard #3) by Fiona Buckley
- Prime Witness (Paul Madriani #2) by Steve Martini
- A Dead Man in Istanbul (Seymour of Special Branch #2) by Michael Pearce
- Out of the Frying Pan (Poppy Markham: Culinary Cop #3) by Robin Allen
- The Not-So-High Seas (Dassas Cormier #4) by S.H. Baker
- Chocolate Wars by Deborah Cadbury
2019 Library Singletons
I'm in! Goal: 19 - Accomplished!

3 comments:
Where did you find the Library Singletons challenge?
There isn't any official Library Singletons challenge. I made it up for myself several years ago. I am devoted to reading series in order. I'm currently tracking 458 series in FictFact, so of course I can't keep up-to-date on them all. It is So Frustrating when the library culls a book just before you go to check it out. Even when you have it on hold, they cull it, if it's the only one and it has poor circulation. So for several years now I've tried to look ahead on my series in progress, and keep a list of the library singletons. I have 50 checked out, to "hang on" until I get to that book in the series. Obviously I have to turn them in sometimes, when I run out of renewals. I'm trying to "play circulation game" on the ones that I'm not even close to yet. Today I turned in a #4 on a series I haven't started. Friday I'll return a few more. Then next week check them out again, to boost their circulation statistics and keep them from getting culled. Hope that explains!
Ah, I see. Thanks!
Post a Comment