2019 Finishing the Series

I'm in! Goal: A-List (9+) - Accomplished!

Kinsey Millhone by Sue Grafton
Y is for Yesterday #25
Sister Joan by Veronica Black
Vow of Evil #11
Seychelle Sullivan by Christine Kling
Mourning Tide #5
Richard Jury by Martha Grimes
The Knowledge #24
Lily Bard by Charlaine Harris
Shakespeare's Counselor #5
Lake District Mystery by Martin Edwards
The Dungeon House #7
Amanda Pepper by Gillian Roberts
A Hole in Juan #13
All's Well That Ends #14
Poppy Markham: Culinary Cop by Robin Allen
Stick a Fork in It #2
Out of the Frying Pan #3
Dassas Cormier by S.H. Baker
Death of a Dancer #3
The Colonel's Tale #2
The Not-So-High Seas #4
Pat Montella by Elena Santangelo
Fear Itself #4

2 comments:

Lenore said...

So glad to have you join us!!

Adriana @ BooksOnHerMind said...

I've been looking for this! I might have to join in.

Post a Comment